Helping Heroes Save was started by two disabled veterans that were sick and tired of seeing our local Heroes being taken advantage of by big companies that promised to save them money and then underdelivered. We pride ourselves on the fact that we can help our Military and First Responders save a substantial amount of money when they buy and sell a home! We are here not only to help you save money, but to help you through the entire buying and selling process. We are also 100% transparent about every detail of our real estate savings program and our company, so on this page is an outline of how our program works and how you too can save money like the many other Heroes that have used the Helping Heroes Save program.
Buying a home:
- 10% of the Realtors commission will go towards your closing costs. For example, if the Realtor’s commission is $5000 you will get $500 towards your closing costs.
- 10% discount on the home inspection.
- The lender offers a free appraisal on top of an incredibly low origination fee.
- Our participating attorneys are offering free title searches.
Selling a home:
- You will get a 10% discount off the Realtors commission. For example, if the commission to be owed is $10,000 then you would save $1000!
- You will also get pictures taken by Elevated Coastal Productions and paid for by the Realtor.
*This is a national program and these discounts are only offered by vendors that are participating in the Helping Heroes Save Program*
Who Qualifies For The Program:
- Active Duty Military
- First Responders